Updated: Aug 17, 2020
Team rehearsals typically do not run in May and we feel in general, they are not really moving anything forward however, will be just putting them on hold until we get a solid date from competition companies.
We will also reassess each opportunity as it unfolds.
Once we get a solid date, we will reach out to see who is available and willing to participate and then book two weeks from that date to put the pedal to the metal on a rehearsal schedule.
We are also looking into plans for next year addressing and trying to balance what is best for the parents/budgets and what will keep the dancers growing and invested.
Some suggestions were re-use routines and costumes.
If you know you are definitely not participating next year and therefore fulfilling your 2019-2020 team commitment because of the covid-19 situation, we will credit your competition group fees from the last 3 competitions to your dance etc account. If you haven't already, please let us know so we can make a plan for the next season. These are funds that we presently don't have, but want to manipulate with new budget strategies for the 2020-2021 season.
We are still looking into getting refunds from costume companies for our recital purchases.